[Ravensfort] Non-B&B Announcement

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Tue May 22 05:22:24 PDT 2001

Greetings, everyone.

As you know, Gate's Edge will be hosting Midsummer Faire XI on the first
weekend of June. Since this is before the next RF Populace, I though I'd
better make a pitch and a plea while I had the chance.

Midsummer Faire will be holding (among other activities) a really great
Knife, Axe, and Spear competition run by Lord Bowen. Loaner gear will be
available. Everyone from Raven's Fort who plans on attending MSF should drop
by the live steel range and play around a bit, or at least watch and cheer
on your favorite steel slinger. And while you're there, ask Bowen if he has
any pictures of their new baby!

On a related note, Nan the Scot will be the Chief Waterbearer at MSF. She
has a crew of good bearers, but MSF looks like it will be a fairly large
event. I'm certain she could use some extra hands. I would be personally
grateful to any and all who were kind enough to stop off at one of the
Waterbearers Points and lend a hand for an hour or so. It's not all that
much time, and you'd be doing everyone a real service.

Just something to think about. I'll see you there.

-- Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson.
Peer2 at msn.com