[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

DOL77PHIN at aol.com DOL77PHIN at aol.com
Tue May 22 06:22:28 PDT 2001

I have sat back and read all that has been said on this list. To me, some sould be silent and others should speak-up so that the one far off can hear.
As for the B & B, well it has been great to have served under the last two and been close to all four. As for the next B & B, i will do the same because I beleive in the Dream and what it can do for us (not to us) outside of the game. Lets us try to join together and quit the in fighting and move forward for the good of the ALL.
Dolfin of Cork