[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:45:42 PDT 2001

WELL HOT DAMN! there THERE IS SOMETHING I DEMAND IN A B&B mistress
clarissa!*smile* the COURAGE to take up a GAUNTLET *grin*
and so now till i see a better choice, i HAVE  candidates to SUPPORT!

cause ther is NO DAMN reason why they shouldn't be!
their both good people, well liked, well WELL versed in the SCA, and their
NOT in a POLITICAL group or faction (heh not even MINE!)
and it would show the barony that the sca isn't rife with nepotisim and
ageism     and anyother ISM's i might have left out....

well anyone else got the guts to say,"YES i'll do it"?