[Ravensfort] BRIAN!!! DON'T EVEN THINK IT!!!

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Tue May 22 15:06:50 PDT 2001

You tell me who accused you of campaigning. Tell me, and I'll find this
whoever and set them straight. Dammit, don't you DARE close up into a shell
now! Not now! There's to much at stake to have any of this rumor-mongering
back-talking trouble-making BUNK cause even more BUNK in this. We just got
things going! We FINALLY had the lines of communication up and running!
DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE NOW!

Next time somebody tells that any of what you said here was campaigning, you
look them dead in the eye and tell them where they can put their "verdict"!
That's a load of the foulest manure I've ever heard! I know you won't do it,
but you send them to me and I'll tell them that. And a lot more!

Flippin' ACK! Didn't we just resolve all this?!? Wasn't anybody paying
attention!?!?!? I'm the one who put the questions out there! ME!!! Am I not
a MEMBER OF THIS BARONY?!? Do I not have the right to ask ANYTHING I WANT?!?
If anybody has a problem with this, you come and say it to me, NOT to the
people who rose to the challenge and answered my questions. Brian gave
honest answers about the way he feels things here, and there is ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING wrong with that! That is enough! I will NOT TOLERATE any more of
this back-biting pseudo-political BUNK!!!

ENOUGH! NO MORE!

-- Cedric, who has had quite enough of this