[Ravensfort] To the list

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 16:17:34 PDT 2001

>And I'm apologizing to my friends for this one.
>
>The rest of you can go shaft yourselves.
or in my case BOTH? *SMILE?*

>WILL %^$#&^#& ***LISTEN***!     WILL, i'm LISTENING! (puns JUST for YOU)

>The most important issue concerning this Barony isn't who should be our
>next
>Baron & Baroness.  As I've said for well over a &%^#$# year, the big
>question is
>why the hell aren't we communicating with each other????
better put than i did will i just goaded them like allways.*EVILGRIN*

>Because the Crown has no *^$^$##! clue what's going on here, they have no
>idea
>how to handle this situation, and they are handling it badly.

i'm confoozed isn't that what mistress clarissa is monitering for???
(To Clarissa: you ARE aren't YOU?)

>NEWS FLASH:  If
>Raven's Fort is a *VERY* lucky Barony, there just might be five people who
>do
>know everything.  I doubt it.  At this point, we've done such a damn good
>job of
>hiding the information (Yes, Chrystal, that does make it sound deliberate!)
>that
>I'd be surprised to find out anyone actually knows what's going on and has
>any
>faith in their knowledge.
whatta yah MEAN WHAT's going on...? as in who are the candidates?
                                    as in whom supports whom?
uh the answer to that is still a bigol negatory good buddy
wusses bunch stinkin wusses,  cept fer a few.
uh what i've gleaned so far. AND EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO USE THIS TO CHOP INTO
AND LEAVE YOUR VOTE NOW !!!!!

gwynn and Zork: not sayin shite, marius hints that Zorc would be a good
baron but also has said same for Brian (mebbe just in defense)
in otherwords marius being marius NONcommittal *smile***my vote once!

sigurd and walla walla: silent (mebbe ain't gettin e mails? they were having
trouble with their server i heard) ***kennon and me voting, aleric voted
yes.

Brian:said he'd serve whomever's will blah blah, got "accused
of"campaigning" and QUIT*GRIN* talking (implies "Yes")

Cedric and Katrine:
the only ones to show GUTS enough to accept nomination OPENLY ABOVE BOARD!
no false modesty bullshite! my vote thrice

Paul and Kezia: silent and no votes so far

and that's how my polls stand
now there was some nice talk earlier today...
and then SOMEONE GOT HIS FEET STEPPED ON and quit talkin?

i'd actually like to KNOW who is READING THIS?
cause it's starting to waste my time???? A LOT
DSD had NUTS enough to SPEAK! BRAVO !
keif? who do you favor? it's your duty to the barony to voice it to the
populace
chrystal??? same question
lorrain????
paul????
kezia????
arturius????
Vlad frigging carpatii ????
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK THE HELL UP YOU COWARDS!!!!Unless you don't have
e mail or are not ON the list*smile*
>Looks like we just might lose a potential candidate couple for B&B because
>we
>can't *($#! be civil to each other long enough to say hello and tell each
>other
>what's new.
civil? civil? somone look that word up please?   ok will whom are you
talking about?

>If the Barony keeps this bullshit up, there WILL be two RAGAN'S.
oh i think NOT you can TRY old sport but you've got a LOT of catching
up to do *EVILsmile*   *MMMMWAH*  don't skeer folx like that! HUUUNNY

>Go ahead Chrystal, post your apology.
what apology???

>I don't care.
OH BUT I DOOOOOOOOO *big BRIGHTEYED LOOK*  cause you see i have NO idea what
your talking about?

>The only part I'll dispute
>here is the part where you say you didn't meant to threaten the populace.
>BULL!
>When a threat comes out, it's a threat.  You don't say "IF you do -this-,
>then I
>will take -this- retaliatory action." Without realizing it's a threat at
>the
>time.
yes that's a threat. If you this, then I'll this (you can pawn it off as a
warning but it's really the same thing...really and I should KNOW

now i prefer the, YOU can do this, OR I'll do this ploy now THAT is simply a
Choice! people all ways say to me Ragan they say that's a threat too ..and i
say naaaaaaw.*evil laughter*

>So, go ahead and kick me off the list for posting inflammatory >remarks.
>I'm doing it deliberately.
uh will lets not stretch the DRAMA ,TOO far...if "I" haven't been bounced
yet....*smile*
which now that you bring it up    ***KUDOS for the restraint***
and freedom of speech.

>I'm sick of trying to talk *TO* people and ending up talking *PAST* them
>because
>the refuse to acknowledge that there IS a problem.  So, I'm talking *OVER*
>them.
ah if only that were so easy all the time, I'd finish my degree..
i've the same problem....
i know i know noone's a prophet in their home town..

>Maybe something will get done.  Maybe people will just get so pissed at me
>that
>it's no longer safe for me to be around Raven's Fort.
oh don't worry about that*smile* no one's shot ME yet.

I and a lot of other
>people are used to *being* pissed because people _won't_ talk and seeing
>others that way when people _do_ talk.
well will their just showing themselves now aren't they ?
conspicious absence that's what i'll call it! YEAH!
"deal with it in private" = " divide and conquer!" a working strategy!

>This will be nothing new.  We've lost a lot of
>potential members to it.
and new members    and old members....

>Tiarna(Lord in Irish) Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic

safe journeys, and remember;
RAGAN IS A GOD!
DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVERS!