[Ravensfort] reply-list-finn

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 18:44:36 PDT 2001

> > As I've said for well over a &%^#$# year, the big question is
> > why the hell aren't we communicating with each other????
>
>And many of us have listened...and when asked to come up with a solution
>you did not have one...the rest of us have tried....and we can't come
>up with anything you will accept.

which is??? what refusing to simply answer cedric's honest questions?
you imply that  it's RIGHT to e mail everything privatly ONLY to who you
WANT to see it, and WRONG for US to do it publicly and ask questions or try
to acertain public opinion to better see what's the reality of this
situation. YOU SEEM to favor secrets and obfuscation.

for the thousandth time        WHY!?  what are you hiding your feelings FOR?
this is NOT a POKER GAME!?
why are you holding your cards so close to your chest.
we don't GET TO PICK WHAT WE DECIDE DOSEN'T MATTER
accept in how MUCH influance we make on crown.
and that's what I AM trying to assure we KNOW! as well as possible
why are you trying so hard to assure that we SHOULD NOT know how much we
influance crown's decision???

> > Because the Crown has no *^$^$##! clue what's going on here, they have
>no idea
> > how to handle this situation, and they are handling it badly.
>
>And you do not understand that every group goes through the same thing...
>What do you want? You want them to step in and do what?...what is your
>solution!!!!

well i'd wish they COULD butt out but it's their choice isn't it.
so i'd like them to do AS they are but i'd like them to let us see the
numbers.
just cause.

>  NEWS FLASH:  If
> > Raven's Fort is a *VERY* lucky Barony, there just might be five people
>who do
> > know everything.  I doubt it.  At this point, we've done such a damn
>good job of
> > hiding the information. I'd be surprised to find out anyone actually
>knows what's going on and
> >has any > faith in their knowledge.
>
>what do you think people are hiding?

we don't KNOW you won't show us BUT we FEAR a FIX!

> > Looks like we just might lose a potential candidate couple for B&B
>because we
> > can't *($#! be civil to each other long enough to say hello and tell
>each other
> > what's new.
>
>okay...where have you been the past few years...

right there being overlooked by you it would seem...

> > If the Barony keeps this bullshit up, there WILL be two RAGAN'S.

>Wonderful....

so some would think lady *smile* not ME i prefer being unique!

> > I'm sick of trying to talk *TO* people and ending up talking *PAST* them
>because
> > the refuse to acknowledge that there IS a problem.
>
>I and many others have acknowledge there is a communication gap...and
>have been trying to figure out how to overcome it...what do you want
>people to do? you want us to personally call every person who ever thought
>they wanted to be part of the barony each time any activity happens...

no but the domedaybook is a place to start, you have never done it yet
it's one of the reasons lots of us don't like the present management.
the only call who you LIKE set.
you people split the barony not us.....
"shut up and go along" does not EQUAL "come along with us"

>If people want to be involved they will...they will watch the net,
>subscribe to
>the newsletter, will go to meetings...what else do you want?
pardon but WE are ON the NET madame and your telling us to shut up.
and blasting what WE SAY rather than voicing your own opinions of what you'd
like to see in the barony in 2-3 yrs
or who you'd like to see as B&B or stuff that WAS the issue.
till you just whoop out your teeth and commence to chewing ass like someone
CARES what you think about THEIR VIEWS. we wanted to know what YOU wanted
Lorrain in the barony and the B&B

you have shown us that WHAT YOU WANT is to attack people, and their right to
state their answers to cedrics questions
and further muddy the water  and kick up a ruckus.

> >so, I'm talking *OVER* them.
>
>At least you didn't appear to be PC and mail the crown all your nasty
>little accusations privately like Marius did...

OH is that what YOU did or is their a differance in just e mailing
people you KNOW who'er in your clique.
or whatever private mails your doing?
cause you just got around to posting HERE baby *smile*

>  I and a lot of other
> > people are used to *being* pissed because people _won't_ talk and seeing
>others
> > that way when people _do_ talk.
>
>many people don't talk because they want the populace to make it's own mind
>up without being swayed.
SWAYED? by WHOM? YOU KIEF? the powerful ones ? MY GOD WOMAN
those that WILL be SWAYED WILL BE SWAYED ! it's part of being a follower

did you ever think that SOME OF US  MIGHT WANT TO BE SWAYED
might EVEN NEED IT!   it's our **POOPING** RIGHT to be SWAYED if we WANT IT!
    I DO !
i FULLY AND COMPLETELY WANT TO BE SWAYED! so my vote will count for as much
as i can make it... that's it in a nut shell

i don't want what little influence I HAVE in this MOMENTIOUS occasion
to COUNT FOR SQUAT!
if DAVE/ZORK will accept nomination IT SWAYS MY VOTE!
or SIGURD!
or if everyone *shudder* VOTED FOR PAUL BUT ME.     i would rather
vote for paul and make it unanimous before their Highnesses than be split
for NOTHING! i would also check into a counceling center
OK that was mean.. sorry. but you get the drift.

If you don't know enough about the people
>you want to be B&B by now...you won't ever....

yeah?             i don't think so.
i've learned more about many here
for one i thought Brian, was a quitter.
he's not.

i'm more accepting of him as a candidate than when it started
and i've "known" him for longer than the others. INCLUDING lizardkeep.

what about our talking is so upsetting to you?

i haven't seen anything but old rifts that need mending brought up.

and that's just RIGHT    iffin it IS broke FIX it!

ragan
now on to your e mail to ME