[Ravensfort] To the list

stdeks12 at unxmail.shsu.edu stdeks12 at unxmail.shsu.edu
Tue May 22 21:20:44 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the Good People of Raven's Fort,

  I feel compelled to put forth my personal opinion concerning the
allegations that His Excellency Brian du Val was "campaigning">
whoever made this accusation is in error.  H.E. Brian was answering a
question posed to the list by Lord Cedric.  H.E., Mistress Clarissa
di Firenze has gone to considerable lengths to inform us al that this
is allowed and does NOT qualify as campaigning.  H.E. Brian is guilty
of nothing more than voicing his wishes for the future of the
Barony.  This is no more than any other member of the Barony might
do.  Indeed, it is something that we ALL should do on a regular
basis; so we know what our (the Barony's) priorities are.

  Having said that, I stand by H.E. Brian du Val, for he has done
nothing wrong.  In fact he has shown himself to be an honorable man
who cares a great deal for the Barony of Raven's Fort.

Lady Katrine Karlsdottir