[Ravensfort] A personal note about this discussion

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Tue May 22 22:09:07 PDT 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001 21:03:20 -0500, I read the following on a monolith:

>Was he in drama in high school ??

For a short period in Junior High, yes I was.  I was also in speech and debate;
lessons which I really should have made more of an effort to learn.

However, if you are referring to my continued posting on this list, I must thank
my friends for their good intentions, and blame my lack of self-control.  I see
people, like myself, being silent out of a sense of self-preservation as one of
the main reasons this problem has gotten so bad.

Finn