[Ravensfort] Assassins Guild Discussion

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 22:59:56 PDT 2001

I have always encouraged people to start their own subgroups and carry out
things on a local level.  As long as the group Liaison is trusted there is
no reason why once approved local areas can't take contracts and execute
them without asking Edwina or me.

I feel that at this point my only job in the Guild is that of a safety net.
Someone to catch any problems before they get out of hand.  A representative
with answers if questions are asked by locals and Kingdom officials or
anyone else.  There is nothing I would like better than to hunt  when a
contract is taken, but instead I forgo that to try to keep anyone from
getting harmed physically or emotionally.

Again, if someone doesn't like the rules or the way the game is run they can
either work for change on the inside or start their own game.  Anyone
starting another game however I would ask to use a completely different name
so that if there is bad behavior by either party there will be no confusion
as to which game has problems.

We have worked long and hard to come up with a safe system that people on
both sides of the blade will enjoy playing.  Bottom line on the
assassinations are safety rules.  The Guild Charter is an ever changing
document and we are always open to new ideas and leaders.

Pax,
Marius