[Ravensfort] reply-candidates-ragan

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 23:19:07 PDT 2001

Black, White and Sort of Gray is Not... I repeat, Not a Raven's Fort event.  It
has been hosted by three baronies and two cantons.  Raven's Fort has been kind
enough to let us use the site no matter who has hosted and up until this year
we weren't made to jump through rings when we asked.

Pax,
Marius