[Ravensfort] Some things to think about

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Thu May 24 11:50:47 PDT 2001

On Thu, 24 May 2001 10:48:55 -0700 (PDT), I read the following on a monolith:

>Who ever becomes B&B will instantly be put in a very political
>position. They should know how to work within the kingdom as
>well as the Barony. They should also be versed on SCA, Kingdom
>and Modern Law. They should be aware of the customs of the Barony and the
>Kingdom. They will need to have an understanding of of court procedures
>and awards structures

Thank you, again.  The next B&B will indeed have to deal with the things you
have mentioned above.  I don't think it's fair to make them deal with all of
that _and_ something we should have, at least, been working on for some time.

Finn