[Ravensfort] Just to set the record straight...

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 15:45:52 PDT 2001

yeah that was cheap         especially since it's all about i finally let
myself be goaded far enough AGAIN to blow up and cloud everything else in
the bigger unexceptablity and lose everything to the sympathy vote.....

it's a common flaw of mine possibly (LOOKS AROUND) my biggest
remember it some day on the list field *smile*
and remember i said i was sorry...
like YOU did ...

now           the question is                         little fly

*welcome to my well constucted web sir.*             said the Spider.

how Forgiving         do YOU feel   right now?

name calling is a BITCH isn't it?
and yet YOUR the one that was led into name calling.

>From: "David R. Hoffpauir" <env_drh at shsu.edu>
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Just to set the record straight...
>Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 17:18:48 -0500
>
>KING Of The Firemonkeys wrote:
>
> > on reconsideration i have edited two statements in this message.
> > if you wish to know what was cut out david...
> > consult your memory
> > what was the subject matter of the movies shown at your birthday parties
> > attended (both times) and years apart...
> > and the theme of your big "original, fresh" idea.. for a party.
> >

>Hmm..., so now I'm a closet queer and the Transvestiture was my idea.  Wow,
>guess I better go tell Berta.
>
>dsd

and No actually my enraged response to "the mouth" was to call you a cross
dresser..    but with the new "fashion police" thing it would have fed into
it too easily  and i better than anyone know how long things can follow you
can you emagine how long it took me as a young man to shake the "moniker" of
"raganomics"?
"VOODOO RAGANOMICS" no less..?

well later.
attack/feint deflect thrust!