[Ravensfort] Huntsville Public Library...?

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Thu May 24 18:47:30 PDT 2001

On Thu, 24 May 2001 20:14:26 -0500, I read the following on a monolith signed by
Me:

>Katrine is currently without access to her email.  I will contact her and report
>back.

Their summer reading program starts next month.  Katrine is trying to get
permission/acceptance(?) for people to come in garb to read or tell stories.
If she can get this, then we will need story tellers for the kids.  :)

Unfortunately, the lady she needs to talk to has not been in her office for
several calls and at least one trip in person and hasn't called Katrine back.
She hasn't forgotten or given up and is still hopeful.

Update: While I was writing this, Katrine called.  She has just found out that
the person she was trying to contact _isn't_ the person she needs to contact.
She will hopefully have better results to report tomorrow.

Finn