[Ravensfort] DEMO at the Huntsville Public Library.

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Fri May 25 13:46:55 PDT 2001

Greetings.

I have asked Cedric to post this for me because my e-mail is non-functional
right now.

The Barony of Raven's Fort will be holding a storytelling and A&S demo at
the Huntsville Public Library on July 24 (on a Tuesday) from 2:00 pm to 3:30
pm.

We will need storytellers and artisans who are willing to entertain children
(ages 5-10) for an hour and a half. Thus far the schedule includes :
storytelling, a demonstration of spinning and beading, a simplified
explanation of heraldry, butter churning, and snacks.

Further updates will be provided as the demo draws near. Future plans
include contacting the libraries in Conroe, the Woodlands, Livingston, New
Waverly, Coldsprings, and Trinity to find out what else can be arranged.

-- Lady Katrine Karlsdottir