[Ravensfort] flood of table sponsorship II

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 21:00:08 PDT 2001

The only groups outside of Stargate that let rent their tables are the Loch and
us.  As we have used both baronies tables on multiple occasions so I feel that
we should do like wise.

If we store on site we will not need to buy a trailer to transport them from a
storeroom no matter how close.

I tend to agree with Chuck.  Let's build as many tables as possible.

Pax,
Marius