[Ravensfort] table storage?

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Tue May 29 06:20:31 PDT 2001

Hi All,

It is great that we are well on the way to having our own tables.

Kezia, Arturus and I had sponsored 3 tables. If we want to keep it at 20 or
so, We will release 1 or 2 of ours so others may join in.

Or we can build as many as we can get sponsors for (this is perhaps a
better idea, one can never have too many tables).

Whatever the group wants to do.

On the storage and trailer idea. I like Charlies idea of getting an
enclosed trailer. It will need to be a good one so it does not leak and
then we have the issue of where to park it. How much does a nice trailer
cost, like what we would need?

I am not real big on parking it at the site, unless we had something to
park it under. Perhaps a carport like cover. This helps assure that it does
not leak.

I am for renting the tables like Stargate and Loch do. We would need to set
a price and stick to it, as well as other guidelines/policies concerning
the use of them that are established.

Currently, the storeroom we have will not hold a trailer and the other
items we have in it. Perhaps a storeroom big enough to hold both may be an
idea. Yes, it would limit the access some. But we do not want total free
access. The Quartermaster would be in-charge of them and check them in and
out like Stargate does.

Niklas

At 09:16 PM 5/28/01 -0500, you wrote:

>There is always the option of buying something to keep the tables safe. We
>would need to do some major fund raising, but look at this link.
>
>http://www.wellscargo.com/models/cargo_fr.html
>
>There are cheaper trailers than these, but these are sealed, and reliable.
>We could sell sponsorships for one of these. After we got it we could
>plaster everyone's device all over it. We could also do the slave auction,
>again. It has been a long time since we did that. We raised a little more
>than $600 last time. (Lady Alix made me put up and take down her camp, wash
>her feast ware, and set up her feast ware at feast)
>
>Athaulf Sweinebrothar

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW     H.L. Niklas Vasilevich, CSM, KGA, Crane, ORH
Huntsville, Texas           Seneschal of The Barony of Ravens Fort
niklas at wt.net	               Kingdom Secretary, Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-291-9532               Society for Creative Anachronism