[Ravensfort] me, myself, and I

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 12:22:42 PDT 2001

>From: L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] me, myself, and I
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:47:56 -0700 (PDT)
>

> >. Lorraine if you want
> > to pick a fight with Ragan fine but you will NOT use ME to do it!
>
>If you had noticed you were just the latest sacrifice of justice
>that Ragan offered up

sacrifce of justice?

> > DO YOU  UNDERSTAND?
>
>Sure, I understand you are upset...but it was not personal...

yes it was... talk shit to those who are new but I KNOW how you feel about
her.       and i think it's mutual.

>and what anyone talks about on line or anywhere else is not YOUR choice...
>I had to learn it the hard way myself...hurts don't it!
>
> > I don't appreciate being talked about
> > in a public forum where everyone- including ME- reads the posts.
>
>Ah!!! you were in the other man's shoes for a bit
>
>As if perhaps you were a prospective baronial candidate
>don't you think that the people who would be Baron and Baroness
>feel the same way about what people post things in a public forum
>about them...
when did she say anything against YOU pesonally lorraine
you attacked her talent and said she wasn't worthy of a sable thistle
"for any thing"     tell me lorraine wahts YOUr talent?
for that matter WHAT do YOU DO but POLITIC?
i've never heard you sing seen you fight or seen anything of a handycraft?
  what ARE you besides an "OFFICE holder" from time to time or the whiney
REMORA fish that swims around KIEFS MOUTH! looking for scraps?     WHAT DO
YOU DO BESIDES BITCH AT PEOPLE?
and tell them how to live there lives when YOURS IS SUCH A BURNING EXSAMPLE
OF SUCKSESS!

>I touches you and you get upset but you have no problem with
>posting your personal opinion on line...or Ragan harranging
>people...
when they need it yeah!       YOU can do it without recrimination?
why not me.
at least i'm consistant.

> > Lorraine, YOU  DID NOT HAVE TO RESPEND PUBLICLY.
>
>And allow people reading Ragan's BS to think it is true?
>yeah right...

bullshit?        calling it lies?      prove it lady
i cite facts, true i have a muddled since of logic at times and i allow
myself to get SIDETRACKED (like NOW) into tangents.
but it's allways TRUE.

DSD contridicts himself over and over and then tries to sidebarr his way out
of it with comedic bullshit.
you just rail lies and evasions interspersed with facts irrelevent to the
points that you misquote or *snip* take out of context and STILL don't
really address the questions asked in the first place..
why does Finn have to keep asking you if your READING his messages BEFORE
you respond to them....

it's you people who seem to think if you repeat a LIE long enough
it becomes the truth....      but that only works with new people
and there aren't enough of them left because you run them off too.