[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue May 22 04:55:31 PDT 2001

Brian here,
The following questions were asked and I feel that I want to answer one or
two.

>What's the most important quality that you want to see in a B&B?

    Presents, respect, leadership, compassion, humility and
    above all patiance and temperance.

>What issues are most important to you? And how would you like a B&B to deal
>with those issues?

    Growth and group intrests.
    We have many members on the outlining areas of the Barony. I feel that a
focus on thier intrests and geting more of them involved through activities
and funtions closer to their locations would be the best way. Mind you I do
not mean to "cater" to members but to let them know how mutch we enjoy their
efforts and give them an outlet not just in Huntsville.

>What do you want to see in the Barony's immediate future (1-2 years)?

        What I said above with one extra twist: Pride in the Barony!

>What do you want to see in the Barony's far future (3-5 years)?

        More accomplished artisans and service oriented ideals not just
local party hunters showing up at an event and watching the same 10% run the
event and put up the tents after the trash is picked up! We need all the
members assisting in event activities.
    If people work hard at something they show pride in it. Look at our
site. The Rose Garden, List field, Archery range, Equestian areas, All the
personal camp areas.
    If more members helped out just think how much better the site could be!

>Where do you want the Barony to concentrate it's time a resources? At the
>Kingdom level? Regional level? Baronial level? Or some combination of the
>three?

                    This will take much thought, effort and discussion.

I hope that others can give their two cents worth. I have given mine and I
would  like to see other answers as it would put more focus on the issue at
hand.

                                                                    Brian
:o)