[Ravensfort] Candidate discussion

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 09:25:34 PDT 2001

> >You have disqualified out of hand too many
> >good people and then attacked the King and the system.
>
>Candidates can only be disqualified by their own actions, not by the
>actions of others.

i think what he means m'lady is that i've disqualified them in my MIND
and in the message represented them as non viable candidates to the populace
which i admit in the case of two of them  i did. now i'm not So sure about
one of them (baron Brian Du val) i MIGHT be wrong actually...
thanks for you continued input however Mistress. *smile*

Lord Ragan