[Ravensfort] To the list

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 18:02:53 PDT 2001

> > I WANNA ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION !!! RIGHT NOW!!!
> >

> >             WHY IS THERE THIS UNWILLINGNESS TO SAY
> >        WHO IS FAVORED BY WHOM FOR B&B????????????????
> >        I'M SMELLING A RAT IN THE CORN NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >         the only reason i can think of is there's something to hide.
> >         so who's ON this list that's not talkin?

>You just don't get it! Everyone is supposed to make up their own minds...
>by themselves....why put it out on the net and have you campaign for or
>against their choice...like you have since you have started posting again
>

>Lorraine

what i'm not getting is your refusal to answer anyone's questions.
civily lorraine
the object of this poll OF MINE was the same as their HIGHNESSES (sorry for
earlier posts jumping the gun*SMILE*)
to acertain the feelings of the populace of the baronial mail list
for future referance in comparison with what the ROYAL choice is.

why is there a problem with this?
why can't you answer Cedrics missive yourself FIRST (haven't done so yet)
and THEN attack my feelings.
your ignoble behavior hardly suits a brass hat lady.
i've heard all about MY ignoble behavior but it's YOU flinging MUD.
i flug some at DSD's ""inner circle"" whats the problem madame?
did it splatter your feelings?   then your stepped into it yourself.
*bland look*
what your not getting is some of this barony don't accept this idea
that's being pushed on us of shut up and go along....

WE ARE NOT YOUR FU#^%* SHEEP ANYMORE WE HAVN'T BEEN HAPPY WITH THE WAY
THINGS HAVE BEEN WE WANT A CHANGE! and we think your trying to slip us one
AGAIN! we want NEW MANAGEMENT not just a change of faces!
and we damn well mean to get it.
i will now go back up and answer your blast of my answer to cedrics
questions.

you lady ( and the silence of your ilk) are in jeopardy of insuring no more
confidence in this appointment of B&B than acceptance of the usurper in the
oval office.
hell theres already talk going round about trying to impeach the decision of
the crown and WE AIN'T EVEN MET EM YET?
WHY ?
not because of ME that's for sure....
it's this closed mouthedness from people like you telling everyone they
shouldn't ask who wants who?
and it seems to be just brass hats eccept for Brian.
KINGS MEN as it were  and those next to you...again WHY?
why do you want the barony to choose under a cloud of suspicion?
of doubt ..
why your secrecy?
easy question which you will refuse to answer....

why not be open and honest?
speak up!

Ragan