[Ravensfort] flood of table sponsorship II

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue May 29 04:42:44 PDT 2001

>If we store on site we will not need to buy a trailer to transport them
>from a storeroom no matter how close.

My suggestion for the trailer was so we could avoid keeping them at the
site. If we kept them at the site, we would need to build another weather
and rat proof building. even so we would still have to worry about theft.
Last time I helped pack up after an event, the store room barley held all of
the things that we already have. Twenty or more tables will take a lot of
space.

Athaulf