[Ravensfort] A statement

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:26:01 PST 2001

Heilsa the list...

As regards any letters where I am attacked in public.

I will respond as I see fit.  If anyone has an allegation about myself or my
actions let them present their proofs and witnesses. If said proofs and
witnesses are not presented the allegation is a lie and/or unfounded.

I have shown time and time again that if I am proven to be in error I will
retract and apologize to the offended party. I have yet to be shown that
same courtesy by most of those that have attacked me, no matter how often I
have proven them to be in error.

If defending myself in this public forum is disallowed then I will remove
myself from this forum.

However, no matter the forum, I cannot abide slander and libel against my
person. I will seek legal action against those that do conduct themselves in
a slanderous and/or libelous manner against my person, name, or reputation.

Good my friends and neighbors, I am tired. I am tired of defending the
Kingdom, Barony, my friends, family and myself against blatant attacks and
continuous innuendo by people either mistaken in their beliefs or just flat
malicious.

If anyone has anything to say then say it, but you *must* include your
proofs and/or witnesses. If you cannot do so you are either ignorant of the
facts or malicious in intent.

I am going to reply to one of Lord Finn's letters in a separate post, but
only briefly.

As for Mr. LeJeune's posts, I have said all I need to say to Mr. LeJeune.
Everything I stated in my past letters to and about Mr. LeJeune are in
effect. As far as I am concerned I need have no further contact of any kind
with Mr. LeJeune.

I bid you all a good day.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief av Kiersted