[Ravensfort] Re: To the Barony ( Three Kings )

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Mon Nov 5 19:11:12 PST 2001

 Just to let you all know I Deleted  a  five page letter to Recycle this
e-mail. He he he...

    At The Event Three Kings the Barony will have a largess pavilion and
table for all in the barony to participate in. If you are hungry come by and
nibble a bit. If you are in need of quenching your thirst come by and sip a
while. If you need some shade and a soft voice to sooth your ears from the
rumblings of melee combat please visit and have
a sit.
                    Members of the Barony who are attending are encouraged
to bring items like grapes, finger foods, cheese cubes, fruit and beverages
for the pavilion.
        I am providing Pickles, Coke, Sprite, Water and Gatorade and oranges
for the pavilion.

                           THERE IS NO FEAST AT THREE KINGS
    In the evening Lady Clarissima will be making  Chicken and Dumplings for
around 25 people. I will be providing a fresh salad with cheese tomatoes and
cucumbers. Italian dressing, French dressing and Ranch dressing. If others
could supply dessert of some sort that would be great. Bowls, plates, forks
and spoons will be available if you need them.

    Saturday evening the Company of the Grail will be hosting a Helmet
Viewing. This is a type of social activity held the evening before a
tourney. If you would like to stop by the  companies tourney field and look
at the helmets with the crests please do so. On Sunday The Company of the
Grail will be holding a small Pas de Arms for all to enjoy. I would ask that
all please stay awhile on Sunday and if at all possible participate in the
activity by cheering and showing your support for this display of chivalric
skill and pageantry.

                                            Thank you for your time.

                                                                Brian
:o)