[Ravensfort] Smiling Pitbull...was...3 Kings

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:43:08 PST 2001

Heilsa Chrystal...good my Mother...*grin*

I fear I have let the smiling Pitbull in amongst the serene wolves... Squire
William will lead us all a merry chase I do fear....*LoL*

Although his sibling Jean-Michel was quite the Pitbull himself at _Three
Kings_...

Hmmmmmm....upon reflection HE Brian du Val closely resembled an enraged
Bouvier des Flandres in the Pas on Sunna's Day...

Well...I've dogged these comparisons long enough...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief...your loving Son...
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."