[Ravensfort] Submissions to the Quoth

Piroska Simon simon_piroska at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:35:52 PST 2001

Officers and others in Raven's Fort boundaries!

The Quoth is almost ready for the scribes to begin their task - and we have
only heard from your A&S Minister and the Chronicler.  Is anyone planning to
address the populace this month?  Or is this "Quoth the Raven" going to be a
fun one for me?  If I do not hear from you by tomorrow, I shall assume that
you are not intending to submit this month.   Yes, I know what assume
means... but "Press time" approacheth on the hooves of that black
destrier...winter!  Time is short!!! Submit!!! Or find your submission spot
empty.

(No Lord Brion, I have not lost your submission, and I thank you for that.)

Burning the midnight oil,

I remain,

Piroska
Chronicler of Raven's Fort