Why? [Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce]

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:33:15 PST 2001

Heilsa the list...

Something that I was wondering about. Why doesn't Ravens Fort list receive
the Ansteorra Announce automatically like we used to? Ansteorra Announce is
moderated to insure only timely messages get through to the various lists to
prevent multiple postings. Personally I would *really* like to see Ravens
Fort list receive the Ansteorra Announce postings without having them
re-posted by the various members of our list...

Comments?

I do want to give my sincere thanks to those of you that have been taking
the time to re-post the various announcements to this list!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."