[Ravensfort] Happenings..........and such

niklas niklas at wt.net
Wed Nov 7 18:23:40 PST 2001

Greetings All,

I write this post from the hotel in Memphis, TN. I am here
thru Friday for a sales school for my job.

And yes Chrystal, I have photos and I TOUCHED!!!! the
Memphis Belle!!!!! live and in color. It was awe inspiring.
I sat and just looked at her for an hour. The things she
represents and story of her and her crew is incrediable
(sp).

Nuff on that.....

A note about Three Kings this weekend.

It is an annual event that is held by The Canton of
Rosenfeld in Canton, Texas.

Neat event. If you are looking for a nice, interesting
event, go to this one. Most likely Kezia and I will not be
attending Three Kings due to me returning LATE Friday and
needing time Sat for items to get done.

Kezia and I went to Kingdom A&S last weekend in Shadowlands.
It was excellant!

Lots of very intersting artisians and their crafts were on
display.

We were joined by Lord Balda, His Lady, Isabeou (Terry),
Priskio (I know I mispelled it) and Gail (Please send me the
spellings of both of your names).

Ivan & Fionna were also there from Ravens Fort. As well as
many others of the Kingdom interested in the Arts and
Science of our times.

People were reminded of the upcoming Gulf War A&S event that
will be held in Bryn Gwald. I do not have the date with me.
Artisians interested in exhibting at Gulf War must show in
that event to be choosen.

Coming up next weekend is Bordermarch Melees and the
Investiture of the new Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch.

Kezia and I would like to present a basket or gift of our
apprecitation and welcome to them. Persons wishing to donate
to that, please contact Kezia or I ASAP with your idea or
items for the basket.

Two last items.......

In recent days, there has been an exchange of posts that
have been in a personal and distressing nature.

Because of the tone of the posts and because of the nature
and use of this list for the distrubtion of information and
discussion of the business of the Barony, Kezia and I both
agree that the decisons of the Seneschal concerning policy
and actions taken in the administration of the list have our
full approval.

We ask that questions concerning the appropriateness of
subjects, ediquette (sp), and actions taken in dealing with
such items be directed to Clarissima. She has our full
support.

Last item is a reminder of the Business meeting to be held
the 3rd Thursday of Nov at the Citizens Bank of Texas in New
Waverly. Starts at 7pm. All are welcome.

Agenda items please direct them to Clarissima, Seneschal of
the Barony.

Be thinking about the Yule party!!

Till I get home and we meet again...

In Service,

HE Niklas
Baron of Raven's Fort....in Sunny Merides (Memphis,
Tennessee)