[Ravensfort] 3 Kings

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:10:18 PST 2001

Heilsa Allyson...

Sister, you wrote these words:

>First of all, thanks to Sir Kief and Mistress Lorraine for
>helping out in the Amazon kissing booth!  We had many many
>people come up and donate money for the Kingdom, raising almost
>$300 for the Gulf War Gate. (And the look on Jean Michele's face
>when we put him in a chair, and gave him twenty kisses was
>priceless!)

Hmmmmmm....I remember someone in the kissing booth that looked remarkably
like yourself Countess... Such a smile you had...*grin* As well, Jarl
Timotheos' "twin brother" was seen gracing the booth for several hours.....

As regards HE Brian...

>He was a true example of grace and made me burst with pride for
>simply knowing him...and all of the Ladies agreed...for we named
>him Winner of the Day...encompassing all of the virtue and grace
>that a contestant SHOULD possess!!

I am *very* proud of my Squire and his efforts in organizing, decorating,
and participating in the *Company of the Grail's* Pas de Arms. Raven's Fort
was well represented by HE Brian's "men-at-arms" Jean-Michel and William
Skullsplitter. All had an excellent day fighting.

My Squires, Brian, Jean-Michel, Jonathon, Almarr, my Lady Mistress Lorraine,
and Lady Clarissima did attend me as I offered a Squire's Red Belt to Lord
William Skullsplitter during Saturday's melees. He accepted the burden of
Squiredom having fulfilled all the tasks that I had set before him. The
legacy belt was offered up my Jean-Michel and strapped around his waist by
my Lady, Lorraine and William's Lady, Clarissima. This small ceremony was
witnessed by the King, Duncan, the Crown Prince, Aaron, the Earl Marshal,
Wilhelm, and other worthy members of the Chivalry and the populace.

Three King's was a *wonderful* event...!

Bordermarch Melees will be *next* weekend at _Jones Country_ a scant 85-90
miles away...! Make your plans now to attend...!!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
HE Kief av Kiersted, KSCA, OP, ORF, Lion...
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."