[Ravensfort] OOPS!!!

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Sat Nov 17 05:42:38 PST 2001

Well! I screwed up that time. I meant to send that recipe to my school
e-mail account, but I accidentally clicked on the wrong group send icon.
Gee, I wonder how Athaulf is considering surprising everyone using his pile
of fresh ginger?

Now that everyone knows, I will give you all of the details.

It was an absolute smashing year for raising culinary ginger. I estimate
that I have about fifteen pounds of very fresh ginger. (I haven't dug it all
up yet, but it is going to be a lot of it.) Those of you who are familiar
with ginger know that a little bit goes a long way, so I was looking for a
few uses besides bread and Chinese food.

Maybe we could have a ginger fest and cook and brew things with ginger.

Athaulf Sweinbrothar
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.