[Ravensfort] Ansteorran Gulf War XI Web Site

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 04:51:03 PST 2001

Here is my suggestion:

Let us move quickly, good my friends of Ravensfort.
If you are going, speak up now.

Let's get a head count for us, and I suggest that we
contact our neighbors to the north and east and west
of us, (Greywood and Rosenfeld, Bordermarche, and
Shadowlands, respectively), and learn how many of
their members are going.  At least one, if not more
than one, would benefit equally with us by joining our
camping forces together.

To the extent that I can help in this endeavor, I am
doing so.  I am contacting those people that I know in
Greywood to learn their numbers and with whom they are
camping, if any.

--- L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --
>
>  Just got the news from Jan that Fynnon Gath, the
> Amazons, and Rhoad will be camping in their own
> group.
> And last year we only had 7 Raven's Forters...so now
> we either have to get 20 people or be shoved in with
> Kingdom overflow.....
>
> Lorraine

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Defender of Seawinds (Rapier)
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"No battle plan has ever survived the first clash of troops."
Napoleon