[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Nov 20 20:32:33 PST 2001

I spoke to Sir Alexis today and he told me that the Company of the Grail will not be using the date in February. From what I understand the Company will be using an event closer to Gulf War to hold the Pas de Arms. This Way we will be able to have some Melee practice before the Great Gulf War. Thank you for the Date in Feb. I know that the Barony would Just love to hold a high persona tourney at the site like the Nine Worthies and Lyoness was.

                        Thank all,
                         your humble servant....

                                                           Brian    :o)