[Ravensfort] Re:Raven'sfort celeb

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 06:42:17 PST 2001

 To Lady Hrafn Ulfsdottir, Congratualtions on
Graduating from SHSU now..on to better things such as
more time to "Play" and hopefully real money so you
can afford to do this more often (play that is). Drink
a horn or  two or twenty for me even though I don't
believe we have met I look forward to doing so at GW
this year.  If you are curious about me ask my sister
Baroness Crystal or any of the "Greyhairs " of the
Fort and founding members of AAPR (assoc. of Ancient &
Protected Raven's) :0)

Kegan, Former SHSU Alum c.1980-1989 (yeah Iwas on the
"decade plan")...lol
Shire of Arenal, Meridies