[Ravensfort] Let me see if I can keep from making an ass of myself

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 04:20:54 PST 2001

Flower Power !!!!!!!!!!!
(*)   (*)    (*)   (*)   (*)
%    %     %    %     %

Like, great letter man.  I mean, I've always wanted to do the North Seas Raids
Autocrat trip.  A very groovy concept for an event.  The whole Norce/Celtic,
spacial, different culture, conflict, passion play is copacetic, but actually
striking each other seems like such a bummer.  Why can' t everyone just get
along ??  John and Yoko are so right on.  ...Woe, spaced out there for a
second. Where was I ??  Oh yea.  It needs to be an early year date so that the
cold thing is really happening.  Can you dig where I'm coming from ??  And the
song is really far out too.

"...So now you better stop
and rebuild all your ruin
for peace and trust can win the day
despite of all your losing.
aah  aah  ah
aah  aah  ah ...

(indistinguishable studio talk)
Bright light, almost blind
Black knight, still it shies
Can't sto,SKIP!!!"...

Oh, wow, sorry man.  I forgot to take the record off.

Pax n Luv,
Marius