[Ravensfort] Re: To the Barony ( Three Kings )

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:30:03 PST 2001

Heilsa all my good and true neighbors and friends...

Brian did send:

>From: "Cobalt60 at lcc " <cobalt60 at lcc.net>

*snipped*

>     Saturday evening the Company of the Grail will be hosting a Helmet
>Viewing. This is a type of social activity held the evening before a
>tourney. If you would like to stop by the  companies tourney field and look
>at the helmets with the crests please do so. On Sunday The Company of the
>Grail will be holding a small Pas de Arms for all to enjoy. I would ask
>that
>all please stay awhile on Sunday and if at all possible participate in the
>activity by cheering and showing your support for this display of chivalric
>skill and pageantry.

This looks to be an excellent Pas de Arms... I have the great honor of
acting as HE Brian's Herald for the Pas. If you possibily can stay for a few
hours on Sunday at watch Society combat at it's most honorable and
chivalric. You will not be disappointed.

>                                             Thank you for your time.
>
>                                                                 Brian

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief "the herald" av Kiersted
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

p.s. I'm truly looking forward to spending time with all my kith and kin at
Three Kings...! See y'all there...

p.p.s. It's *good* to be the Hammer....