[Ravensfort] I hate being ignorant, so I'll ask

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue Nov 6 19:11:10 PST 2001

If someone would be so kind as to enlighten those of us who are heraldically
challenged, what are all of the abbreviations for awards? I have the award
text for most of the awards. I know how to blazon and emblazon. I just don't
know what letters go at the end of my name if I feel like listing the stuff.
Is a sable thistle an ST?

Athaulf Sweinbrothar
AoA ORH ST^3 LoB(lover of beer) :) (I know this is all wrong, but...)
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.