[Ravensfort] I hate being ignorant, so I'll ask

Kezia kezia at wt.net
Wed Nov 7 22:32:50 PST 2001

There is a page in the OP with awards and abbreviations I will put down some
of the most common:
Knight or the Society-KSCA  /  Master/Mistress of the Laurel-ML  /
Master/Mistress of the Pelican-MP
Iris of Merit-CIM  /  Order of the White Scarf-WSA  /  Star of Merit-CSM  /
Centurions of the Sable Star-CSS
King's Gauntlet-KGA  /  Queen's Glove-QGA  /  Order of the Motley Sash-CMS
/  Queen's Rapier-AQR
Rising Star-ARS  /  Lady of the Rose-LR  /  King's Archer-KAA  /  Compass
Rose-CRA  /  Award of Arms-AoA
Order of the Raven's Heart-ORH  /  Thistle   /  Crane
I hope this helps