[Ravensfort] Kingdom A&S

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:07:55 PST 2001

Greetings!
Sounds like you all had a great time!
I wish I had seen all the fun stuff you all ( I'm going to have to stop with
the "you all" stuff, I'm starting to sound like a texan!) described.  Did
anyone happen to take pictures or roll tape?
Lorraine, I would love a copy of the Gulf War A&S judging form, and I think
it would be great if you could also forward a copy to Piroska to publish in
the Quoth so that as many artisans as possible can get a "head start" for
this coming war.  Death to Trimaris!!!!
I hope to see yommmrgh.... all of of you soon!
Gwynn