[Ravensfort] 3 Kings

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 13:40:27 PST 2001

Hello all my old buddies...

> Tell us all about Three Kings.

I have a few things to tell about this past weekend...

First of all, thanks to Sir Kief and Mistress Lorraine for
helping out in the Amazon kissing booth!  We had many many
people come up and donate money for the Kingdom, raising almost
$300 for the Gulf War Gate. (And the look on Jean Michele's face
when we put him in a chair, and gave him twenty kisses was
priceless!)

As for the Pas de Arms on Sunday, I would like to change
scenery....

The air was heavy with rain clouds that had not yet burst, and
the smell of smokey fires was present when all of the grand
pageantry of men and women lined up to be accounted for...

Baron Brian, when called by the gallery of Ladies approached not
trepidly, but with pride and dignity.  He presented himself as a
man of honor and duty, and talked of the love of his lady and
the beauty of his consort, and his devotion to the gallantry of
the field that day.
As Clarissima joined him for the procession, she was asked to
sit with the Ladies under the gallery in order to fully
appreciate the view from the center of the field, and share in
the comraderie of the ladies...

Brian met many on the field that day, and displayed in grandeur
a crest with cup and feathers, and sought out each and every
person he fought to thank them for their fights, or to perhaps
ransom some armour back!!

He was a true example of grace and made me burst with pride for
simply knowing him...and all of the Ladies agreed...for we named
him Winner of the Day...encompassing all of the virtue and grace
that a contestant SHOULD possess!!

Well met, my friend!

Allyson Tymmes