[Ravensfort] Bordermarch Melees This Weekend

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Wed Nov 14 12:35:51 PST 2001

Greetings to the Populace of Ravens' Fort

HE Kezia and I will be attending the Bordermarch Melees this weekend at
Jones Country that is being held by the Barony of Bordermarch.

We plan to leave about 6-7pm Friday and camp at the site with the Viking RV.

All are invited to come and enjoy the event to fight, cheer and watch the
fighters of Raven's Fort and Ansteorra as they enjoy themselves in one of
the longest running and popular melee events in our Kingdom.

Also, at this event will be the investiture of the new Baron and Baroness
of Bordermarch. We will be preparing a gift basket for them if anyone would
like to contribute to it.

The weather may be cool to cold so please come prepared.

Kezia plans to have a pavilion and everyone is welcome to come and sit with
us, watch the fighters and try to keep warm if it turns cool.

Other happenings this are......

Business meeting Thursday, Nov 15, at 7pm at the Citizens Bank of Texas in
New Waverly, Texas. All are welcome to attend.

Please be thinking about Yule party and where we can have the business
meeting in Dec. The bank will be using the room 3rd Thursday of Dec.

Last weekend of TRF. Please see HL Gerald of Leesville post on the
Ansteorrian list for details of the TRF event.

Any announcements or agenda items for the business meeting, please see Lady
Clarissima, Seneschal of the Fort.

In Service,

HE Niklas & HE Kezia
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort