[Ravensfort] RF Yule/Mongonlian Gift Exchange Xmas?

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:46:45 PST 2001

Thank you Athaulf for the list you sent of what maybe the gift exchange was
like. Not as violent as some you listed, but almost as intense! That was
great list, very funny. Got anymore?
Zorcon has the "updated" rules for the gift exchange somewhere on his
computer. It was typed up the last time we held it 'cause of the way it was
done at that time, it set off a few tempers & mis-understandings. Anyone
attending the Yule Populace Social will not be forced to participate. Purely
optional, they can watch if anything 'cause the exchanges can be pretty
entertaining. I'd like to see it happen. Anyone bringing a gift ($20 or
less) can participate. No gift, no participation. I don't think any "formal"
planning would be needed, just pieces of paper with numbers on them to be
passed out as people arrived bearing gifts.
What ya say Raven's Fort? Wanna play? It would be fun!
Chrystal

PS-
Zorcon/Gwynn, would you please locate the updated rules & post them to this
list ASAP? Thank you!!!