[Ravensfort] Gulf War XI

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 16:45:04 PST 2001

Again I send my greetings and best wishes to all
members of the most glorious and august Barony of
Ravensfort.

I urge the barony to use the upcoming Populace meeting
to decide upon a Gulf War coordinator (if this has not
already been done) and make as many final plans as
possible on the attendance of that event.

Just so nobody feels maltreated, know ye all that I
send this missive for entirely selfish and
self-serving reasons, to wit: I want some fun people
to camp with and camping in "overflow" sucks!

So please please please somebody step forward to
coordinate our presence at the funeral of the
Trimarian hordes this upcoming spring.

Thanks!

--- Cathal SilAlmhain <silalmhain at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here is my suggestion:
>
> Let us move quickly, good my friends of Ravensfort.
> If you are going, speak up now.
>
> Let's get a head count for us, and I suggest that we
> contact our neighbors to the north and east and west
> of us, (Greywood and Rosenfeld, Bordermarche, and
> Shadowlands, respectively), and learn how many of
> their members are going.  At least one, if not more
> than one, would benefit equally with us by joining
> our
> camping forces together.
>
> To the extent that I can help in this endeavor, I am
> doing so.  I am contacting those people that I know
> in
> Greywood to learn their numbers and with whom they
> are
> camping, if any.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Defender of Seawinds (Rapier)
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort