[Ravensfort] Numbers...OOPs..they didn't....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 19:48:37 PDT 2001

 Adolph kindly formatted the numbers for us...before I could get back to a computer
there were 25 newcomers at this event...for the other events I was not able to get a valid number of newcomers....
  Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic <aodhfionn at unforgettable.com> wrote: I'm particularly interested in the large number of non-members and how many of
those are first timers. For those that aren't first timers, I wonder why they
don't feel a desire to 'belong' (note the quotes) in that way.

Thanks in advance,
Finn