[Ravensfort] Kingdom A & S

Kezia kezia at wt.net
Tue Oct 30 22:10:19 PST 2001

Kingdom A & S is in Bryan at A & M this weekend. This is an indoor one day event that is about an hour away. There will be several different types of work to see. As an artisan you will have the opportunity to see what others around the Kingdom are making. You can learn by talking to the laurels and other artisans. I have always found them ready to answer questions and share the knowledge they have. As an artisan this should be a fun event if only to enjoy looking at all the different pieces of work.
Gwen, Zork, Lorrain, Chrystal, Busa, Iseabell (terry), Niklas, and myself will be going. This will be an easy, fun event. Lets talk and see if we can carpool and take more.
HE Kezia
in service to
the people and the dream