[Ravensfort] where did it come from?

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:05:43 PDT 2001

Heilsa Estasia...

You did send:

>Well Kief - the mundane world has it's claws in me....there is no
>escape.....I posted from work and when I send an email from work it ALWAYS
>has the legalise attached.  I work for one of the Top 5 accounting firms in
>the nation.  All business correspondence must contain a documentation
>disclaimer...blah...blah...It basically tells our clients that they cannot
>use information from our emails/distribute or profit from it without or
>permission...or some nonesense like that.  It is call CYA.

*chuckles* Believe me I understand the "CYA" factor. The everyday world of
work and wage slavery has taken a chuck out of most of us one time or
another...

>It will be on the back end of this email as well, and there is not a whole
>hell of a lot I can do about it *sniff*

Ja...it's "their" sig line... I was just wondering...the phrase structure
was interesting and I wanted to know the source. Since the source is a table
full of corporation "briefcases" it makes perfect sense.

>Hey you know, I get legalise but everyone else has stuff like this from MSN
>and Yahoo -

Ja...much to the sender's chagrin...

>It's the same thing  :-)  Just their way of telling everyone that you are
>using "their" email and are beholden to them your immortal
>soul....Muuuahahahahahaha.

Sorry...my soul is already in use and promised to the next several
generations of people on the Vinlandish folkway for their amusement...

>Sorry....its Monday, and I am back in the office again, coraled in my
>cubicle like a veal, desparately in need of a Coke and having no
>change.....

You need a hammer...... That way, when you're done, you'll have several
cokes *and* all the change in the machine.....

Later...

>Estasia

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief