[Ravensfort] Does anyone have contact info for Tuffy the Buck?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 21:56:44 PDT 2001

I don't have Dusty's number..and when I spoke to him last Thursday, he was trying to move downstairs this weekend and may not have his phone hooked back up...he does not have net access....and I don't know his apartment number....
Wish I could be of more help
Lorraine
  Elaine De Lyons <elainescalists at hotmail.com> wrote: I need Dusty's (I'm not going to butcher the spelling of his SCA name)
contact info if anyone has it. Or Mary's if you're out there somewhere.

BTW - Anyone wanting to do bardic . . . call me and tell me when you want to
show up . . . I'll give you directions. We're working on an official
Wednesday date(s), but I'm available whenever people want me. (Man is that
a loaded statement). I'll *try* to be available whenever folks want to do
music.

Elaine