[Ravensfort] list solutions

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 16:38:51 PDT 2001

--- STDRLC13 <STDRLC13 at shsu.edu> wrote:
> I'm experiencing some weird time delays getting
> posts from the Ravensfort
> list.

What's weird about that?

> They're all coming in at least four days late.

Or are you four days early?

> What do I need to do?-
> Isbaeau

Be patient?

Tee-hee-hee.

This is also a reminder that Battle of the Pines is
this weekend!  It is only two hours away from you
guys!  It is lots of fun--the site isn't really as
good as our R-fort site is, but the companionship and
cameraderie is on par with the best that Antseorra and
the SCA have to offer.  I went up there two years ago
and didn't know a soul and they took me in like one of
their own.  A friendlier and more fun group I have yet
to meet.  So ya'll hang up yer football shoes for a
weekend and come up to BOP.  It's cheap, it's fun, and
we drink lots of beer.

Oh--and it's the solution to list problems.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"No battle plan has ever survived the first clash of troops."
Napoleon