[Ravensfort] Their Excellence's Reminder's of Upcoming Events & Activities

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Sun Oct 14 20:37:36 PDT 2001

Greetings.........

A reminder that the Barony of Raven's Fort monthly business meeting will be
held this Thursday, Oct. 18 at 7pm in the community room of Citizens Bank
of Texas in New Waverly. The meeting will start prompt at 7pm.

All interested persons are invited. The meeting IS NOT just for the
officers, but anyone that is interested in the workings and participation
in the administrative side of the Barony and the SCA.

Questions about the meeting and agenda items need to be directed to the
Baronial Seneschal, Lady Clarissima di Niccolucci at
ldyclarissima at hotmail.com or call her at home at 281-354-6625.

Also, coming up this weekend for events and things to go to are......

Phall Phamily Pheast, hosted by Raven's Thunder for the House of Thunder.
This is a BIG gathering of the household hosted by Raven's Thunder being
held at the Sam Houston State Park near Porter. Contact, Lady Clarissima,
Lord Arturus, HE Brian or HE Kezia for more information.

Also, going on will be The Barony of Bjornsburg Baronial event. Please see
the web page concerning the event at
http://rferrell.home.texas.net/heroes.html for further information.

I have plans of attending that event, however, I may not be able to due to
mundane job commitments on Sat. Persons interested in attending, please
contact me. I will be posting whether I am going or not by Thursday. If I
am able to attend, I may have room for one or two in the truck and maybe in
the camper.

HE Kezia will be attending the Thunder Phall Phamily Pheast event. Persons
interested in attending with her, contact her Kezia at 291-9532 or
kezia at wt.net.

The following weekend, Oct 26-28,  Kezia and I will not be traveling. We
will in town and looking for a good party (it's Halloween weekend, maybe a
trip to TRF?)

Speaking of TRF, Gerald of Leesville, came and gave a very good pitch for
the sponsorship of a weekend at TRF. There are two weekends still open.
Oct. 26-28 and Nov 16-18. If there is someone that is interested in being
the Steward of a weekend at TRF for the Barony of Raven's Fort, please
contact Kezia, myself or Clarissima, BEFORE you commit the Barony to
something. It will also be a topic of discussion at the business meeting
this Thursday.

Finally, there will be a Baronial Goal Setting Discussion for the November
Populace on Nov. 08. We will discussing goals for the Barony, what we want
to achieve and how to achieve those goals. This is a no-garb meeting, bring
your ideas and solutions and lets move the Barony forward into the 21st
century. Food most likely will be ordered in pizza. Any questions, about
this activity may be directed to Their Excellences or the Seneschal.

Any questions, let us know.

Have A Nice Day.......

TE Niklas & Kezia
Baron & Baroness of Raven's Fort

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert,                 		H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
KE5ZW	               		Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
Huntsville, Texas            		CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
niklas at wt.net	               		Society for Creative Anachronism
936-291-9532 home             		936-581-5632 cellular