[Ravensfort] Fall Brew date number 2

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Mon Oct 15 03:17:52 PDT 2001

For all of those who are interested, Zork and I will be brewing again on the
twenty-seventh of October at the keep. Bring some stuff and brew your own
batch. Don't know how to do all grain brewing? Come and look and learn. Want
to do a batch of mead all of your own, but you don't know where to begin? We
will help. E-mail or call one of us for recopies if you need help picking
out what you want to brew.

Those who consider themselves members of the brewing guild, we want to have
a meeting, on the twenty-seventh, to discuss a couple of ideas.

Hope to see you there.

Athaulf