[Ravensfort] Bardic

Elaine De Lyons elainescalists at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:13:47 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Pending the end of TRF and permanent dates, I'd like to invite anyone who
wishes over to my place for an informal bardic circle/"go through laney's bard
books" evening at my place this Wednesday, October 17.  I know it's short
notice, but this'll be fun!!!  I live in Logan Place Apartments, just past A-1
Liquor on South Sam Houston, building 2608 (in the very back of the complex),
apartment 116.  Give me a call at 291-1773 for better directions.

If this Wednesday doesn't work for you, give me a call and let me know what
does.

See ya'll tomorrow!!

Elaine