[Ravensfort] Tuesday Night Practice

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:59:25 PDT 2001

>I was wondering does anyone have the time and
>directions to the U of H  practice.

William

It starts between 7 and 730 depending on when people
get there.
UoH is off I-45, go south on Cullen to Entrance 13 into the campus. Turn
left into the parking lot, and look for fighters in the field to the right
(south).

If you need more details I can pull up a map and email
it to you.  I go to that practice when I can stand the
4 hour drive on Tuesday nights.

The first Tuesday of the month with war practice is
the best one.  I think the third week is the one
opposite Loch populace so it is lightly attended.

Magnus von Lubeck